Friday, November 16, 2012

Our engagement photos have arrived!

And.... I shouldn't have worried so much.


I love them! Our swanky bar setting worked out beautifully, and a great photographer really does make all the difference.


My only regret is not taking pictures of my dress before wearing it! While it's really pretty and flattering in real life, it wound up doing some strange things in the pictures. Nothing a little editing can't fix... but damn, I'll never wear that dress for pictures again!


Aren't we cute anyway, though? Aww.... love!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, they're so adorable! I just LOVE how your dress in the last one: so classy! I really don't see any problems with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! In the last picture, there's a little bit of lumpiness in my rear view... it was even worse in a few of the other "from behind" pictures. But our photographer fixed it up in editing after I pointed it out to him. Crisis averted! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh super cute! Love the last one with the colorful trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We were so lucky to have scheduled our shoot for the one week between green leaves and dead leaves in Brooklyn. :)

      Delete